Panasonic Mounters NPM series
„Any mix, any volume“ – this is the philosophy of Panasonic mounters! Panasonic has the right system for each requirement – from the small, variable EMS- service provider with one production line to the Corporation with several high-speed production lines spread across the planet. The NPM series offers a solution for every production mix: two-track systems, XL boards, and twin trays, from 01005 to large connectors.
Panasonic not only offers modular placement systems for any production mix, but also solutions for setup optimization and material planning.
We would be pleased to present the Panasonic placer portfolio to you and determine your exact requirements together with you!
Exchange mounting heads:
The Panasonic systems offer the great advantage that mounting heads can be changed by the user: If the requirements change, the mounting head can simply be exchanged. The plug & play heads cover a spectrum from high-speed applications to multifunctional placement.
Rolls, bar stock, trays – Panasonic placers make set-up easier: Whether fixed feeding base or feeder trolley, the component rolls, bar stock and trays (manual and automatic) can be set up quickly and easily. The “Feeder Anywhere” and “Nozzle Anywhere” functions guarantee flexibility in positioning. The systems are even hot-swap capable during ongoing production. You can also reduce your investment costs by using width-adjustable feeders.
By exchanging the mounting head with the dispensing head, an NPM can be transformed into a multifunctional machine with the possibility of dispensing.
- Panasonic offers non-stop changeover: The following product can be prepared during ongoing production.
- Thanks to intelligent feeders, conveyors can be changed during operation as an alternative to splicing: Simply place feeders in available slots – the software does the rest.
- Automated PCB support: Support pins are automatically positioned via programming data.
- The patented Advanced Process Control collects, analyzes and applies SPI data so that the components are placed on the solder and not on the pads.
- Detection of printed circuit board curvature