Laser marking with YJ Link
Traceability concepts require the clear identification of printed circuit boards. This requires the automatic marking of 1D/2D barcodes, logos and text on PCBs or corresponding objects. Our CO2 laser marker not only offers extensive marking possibilities through color change in the solder resist, but also passes the data of this marking through MES connection to higher-level systems and trace databases.
- 1D Code: Code39, Code128, ITF, NW7, JAN/UPC, RSS14, RSS
- 2D Code: QR, Micro QR, Data Matrix, GS1 Data Matrix
- Logo-format: BMP, DXF, HPGL, JPEG, AI, EPS
Traverse paths of the axes:
- Laser unit positionable in X
- in Y positionable printed circuit board holder
- automatic Z-axis adjustment
Automation and MES connection:
We also implement the MES connection for you and provide the necessary automation – whether as a stand-alone solution or integrated in a line.
BASLER camera system for automatic Key Mark function:
This function prevents the laser cutting of wrong PCBs: A scanned pattern is compared with the pattern of the Key Mark. If this matches to a certain percentage – the value can be set individually – the PCB is processed.
- Consistent marking quality through automatic Z-axis adjustment: The working distance of the laser is adjusted to the thickness of the
printed circuit board.
- Turning station can be integrated for the double-sided marking of printed circuit boards
- Barcode capture (1D/2D) with inline scanner
- KEYENCE ionization unit installed at the outlet
- BOFA Oracle IQ extraction unit with special filter system